Best Rubber Cycling Shoe Covers: Top Choices by Alice Livermore
- NO SOGGY SOCKS WHILE YOU RIDE - 100% waterproof shoe covers keep your Gravel and MTB shoes dry. High-cut design protects socks and shoes from fog, mist, rain, puddles, mud, and rocks.
- REINFORCED FOR OFF-ROAD TRAILS and commutes. Bottom of these overshoes are thicker, so they are more durable for bicycling on trails and uneven terrain. more
- Performance Fit - Designed for slim road bike shoes (LOOK, SPD-SL, Speedplay), these warm thermal shoe covers are made for road cycling shoes only; NOT for MTB shoes or trainers
- Specially designed for road bike shoes – the GripGrab Arctic cycling overshoes are specially designed for sporty road cycling shoes (look, SPD-SL, Speedplay); not for MTB, trekking or winter shoes more
- All weather: The Neo Protect 2 shoe covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store.
- Keep you warm: The 2 mm neoprene is a rubberlike material that provides insulation from the cold. more
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API