Best Puncture Protection Bike Tires: Top Choices by Grace Alice
- Flat Protection - Create a barrier between your tubes and eliminate flats. Defends against goat heads, stickers and thorns. No more finding yourself stuck on the trail.
- Easy to Install - Simply remove inner tube and insert the Bakcou Anti-Puncture Tire Liner around the inside of the tire against the tire casing. Don't worry if the liner overlaps itself. Reinstall inner tube. The tire liner should be between the tire and tube. No gooey mess! more
- Made of very light high-tech polymer foam - patented Aither 1.1 technology
- Very light weight, reusable and recyclable more
- Product parameters: Size: 700x28C; Pattern: H-419; Weight: 0.7 LB; Max load: 154 LB; Min pressure: 550Kpa (80 PSI); Max Pressure: 685Kpa (100 PSI)
- Speed shark for racing: Tread is designed with shark skin, featured with lower rolling resistance and increased cornering and grip compared to single compound tires, providing balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Made for higher speed, increased road holding, longer wear life and lower resistance more
Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API