Best Kids' Bike Helmets For Girls: Top Choices by AbikeZ Team
- [IMPACT RESISTANCE] Build-in reinforced PC shell and high density EPS foam adds durability and extra protection from potential injuries during your kids outdoor biking sports.
- [TWO SIZE AVAILABLE] XS: 18.8''-19.7''(48-50cm) suitable for toddler ages 2-4/3-5 years old; S: 20''-21.3''(51-54cm) suitable for kids boy/girl ages 5-8 years old. Make sure to measure your kid's head before choose the right size. more
- THOUSAND JUNIOR - For kids ages 5-11
- BLANK CANVAS FOR CREATIVITY: Every helmet comes with a pack of removable, reflective stickers for customization and creative expression. more
- DESIGN - You'll love the gloss and matte purple and pink leopard print, 3D cat ears, and accent pink buckles
- CONSTRUCTION - Adjustable straps for a custom snug fit, and aerodynamic cooling vents for great airflow. Durable outer PVC shell, and impact dampening expanded polystyrene inner foam construction more
Last update on 2022-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API