Best Bmx Helmets For Head: Top Choices by Alice Livermore
- Impenetrable in safety, light in weight, and elastic in design to provide optimal impact absorption to exceed DOT standards. High-quality EPS liner material throughout the entire chin bar for enhanced impact absorption.
- An aerodynamic shell containing an advanced cooling system designed with boasting 14 intake and exhaust vents in total to maximize airflow. Multi-density EPS liner yielding advantageous cooling passages throughout the helmet itself. more
- DOT Approved; XL (59-60 CM,23.2/23.8 Inch)
- Light weight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell more
- CERTIFIED SAFETY & SUPERIOR PROTECTION. This helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. It fully complies with 16 C.F.R. part 1203 and CE EN 1078 safety standards. Two reinforced layers providing superior protection from the inside out.
- VENTILATION. 11 air vents that will keep you cool and comfortable for hours of skateboarding. The air channels have been designed to pull fresh air over and around the head while forcing stale air out. more
- AFFCMS Score9.4
AbikeZ Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AbikeZ tool based on the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact on any manufacturer or sales agent websites. Learn more
- BrandPunisher Skateboards
Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API