Best Bike Taillights Under $15: Top Choices by Dustin Timberlake
- ✅STYLISH DESIGN. The Back Tail Light has built in 330 mAh rechargeable lithium battery. It comes with a USB CHARGING CABLE that you can use power bank, computer or any device with a USB port.
- ✅FOUR LIGHT MODE OPTIONS: The Tail Light feature an one-touch switch with four different lighting modes depending on your preference. Include full brightness, half brightness, fast flashing and slow flashing. more
- SUPER BRIGHT BIKE LIGHT AND 3 MODES ON EACH LIGHT: You can choose your favorite mode for your riding—Steady, Flashing, and Blinking. Visible to motorist over 1500 feet away.
- EASY INSTALLATION/TOOL-LESS INSTALLATION: Simply mount the quick-release mounts on the handlebar and the seat post of your bike and attach the lights on them. The lights are removable from the mounts. more
- USB TYPE-C CHARGING CONNECTOR: These Taillights Are Equipped With the Latest USB-C Charging Technology. It Charges Devices Up to 10 Times Faster Than Basic USB. It's Easy to Use and There's No Up or Down Orientation So It Works Whichever Way You Plug It in. Runtime of Up to 10+ Hours on Strobe Mode. (4.5 Hours on the Highest Setting.)
- SUPER BRIGHT DAY OR NIGHT: This 120 Lumen Rear Light Uses the Latest Led Technology to Illuminate Your Path and Keep You Visible Day and Night. Blitzu Drls Are Visible From Up to 0.7 Miles Away Even During Daylight Hours, So Drivers Have More Time to See and React. The 120 Lumen Red Taillight Has a 220° Wide-angle Beam That Can Be Seen From Blocks Away. more
Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API