Best Bike Handlebars For Cyclocross Bikes: Top Choices by Oscar Stellar
- 【EASY TO GRIP HANDLE】 The short reach type makes it easy to grip the bracket. Since it spreads toward the end, you can have a wide lower handle when stable steering wheel operation is required on rough roads.
- 【BEST FOR UNPAVED COURSES】 Recommended for bicycles intended for off-road riding, such as Cyclocross, Gravel road and Touring bike. more
- The Carbon Streem II features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that cuts through the wind and provides a comfortable cruising hand position, while the drops are designed with a traditional bend to accommodate multiple riding positions
- An internal groove keeps cables in place, eliminating the need to tape all the way to the stem more
- 8 DEGREE FLARED: Specialized off-road drop bar adds stability and leverage while negotiating steep, loose, off-camber, or more technical surfaces. It also gives a wider, more stable position when descending unpaved sections and offers extra clearance for your arms and wrists.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for gravel bikes, cyclocross bikes, road bikes, touring bikes or single-speed bikes. When you often ride through rough surfaces or in busy traffic, the sophisticated control capacity it offers does help a lot. more
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API